Please drop off application materials at our Palm Bay campus or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teachers at Florida charter schools are required to meet Florida Department of Education certification standards. Please visit http://fldoe.org/teaching/certification/index.stml for more information.
Palm Bay Campus:
- Assistant Principal– Certification in K-6 required, ESE and ESOL preferred. Minimum of five years’ teaching experience and school-based leadership experience required. Master’s degree required. Click here for full job description.
- Physical Education Teacher– Certification in Physical Education K-12 and appropriate degree required.
- Elementary teaching positions– Grade levels TBD. Elementary Education K-6 certification and appropriate degree required. ESE/ESOL/Reading preferred.
- High School Subject area teaching positions- We utilize a liberal arts curriculum. Our high school instructors should be extremely well-versed in their subject areas and able to teach high-level topics in these areas. Please view our high school page for curricular examples before applying. High school faculty may teach subject-area electives as well.
- English- English 6-12 certification required, ESOL preferred.
- History- Social science 6-12 certification required, ESOL preferred.
- Mathematics- Mathematics 6-12 certification required, ESOL preferred.
- Science- Biology or Chemistry 6-12 certification required, ESOL preferred.
- Latin- Latin 6-12 certification required. Preferred Wheelock training, teaching Latin I, Latin II, and Latin III in grades 7-9.
West Melbourne Campus: Opening August 2018
- Elementary teaching positions– Grade levels K-6. Elementary Education K-6 certification and appropriate degree required. ESE/ESOL/Reading preferred.
- Music, Art, P.E., and Spanish- Appropriate certification and degree required.
- ESE Resource Teacher– Elementary education K-6 and ESE K-12 certifications and appropriate degree required.
- Staff positions:
- Front office staff
- Cafe positions
- Custodial staff
- Before and After School Program Staff
- Substitute Teachers (non-certified)- We are working to build a pool of eligible substitutes. If interested becoming part of the pool, please e-mail a resume to email@example.com.
Please include the completed application, references, copies of teaching certificates and/or Statements of Eligibility (if applicable), and a one-page personal statement on your knowledge and views of classical education (faculty positions only) to firstname.lastname@example.org. or by dropping items off at our location.
Click for PCCA’s Employment Application.