2019-2020 Projected Openings
Teaching and Staff Positions:
PCCA is expanding in the 2019-2020 school year to include a 40,000 sq ft new high school building. As such, we will be hiring upper school faculty and staff to fill our new building and expanding the lower school offerings in our current building.
- Fourth grade
- MS English (7-8)
- MS Science (7-8)
- MS Latin (7-8)
- Before and Aftercare part-time staff- E-mail resume to Rebecca Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cafe staff- E-mail resume to Kathy Holem at email@example.com.
- Custodial staff- E-mail resume to Paul Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click for PCCA’s Employment Application.
- Teacher applicants: Please submit the following with your application: a copy of your teaching certificate and a copy of your most recent teaching evaluation.
- Substitute Teachers (non-certified)- We are working to build a pool of eligible substitutes. If interested becoming part of the pool, please e-mail a resume to email@example.com.
- Please drop off application materials at our Palm Bay campus or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teachers at Florida charter schools are required to meet Florida Department of Education certification standards. Please visit http://fldoe.org/teaching/certification/index.stml for more information.