2019-2020 Projected Openings
Teaching and Staff Positions:
PCCA is expanding in the 2019-2020 school year to include a 40,000 sq ft new high school building. As such, we will be hiring upper school faculty and staff to fill our new building and expanding the lower school offerings in our current building.
- Fourth grade
- Fifth grade
- Sixth grade
- Gifted Resource
- MS English (7-8)
- MS History (7-8)
- MS Latin (7-8)
- MS Art
- HS Foreign Language (Spanish, French)
- HS Electives (Computer Science, Art) (9-10)
- HS Technology (Computer Science preferred)/Tech associate split- Reduced course load coupled with device management for the schools. Must be certified teacher.
- Front Office Staff- AS400 experience required to include demographics, scheduling, and ESE input. E-mail resume to Joanne Maciejewski at email@example.com.
- Cafe staff- E-mail resume to Kathy Holem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Custodial staff- E-mail resume to Paul Brown at email@example.com.
Click for PCCA’s Employment Application.
- Teacher applicants: Please submit the following with your application: a copy of your teaching certificate and a copy of your most recent teaching evaluation.
- Substitute Teachers (non-certified)- We are working to build a pool of eligible substitutes. If interested becoming part of the pool, please e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please drop off application materials at our Palm Bay campus or e-mail to email@example.com.
- Teachers at Florida charter schools are required to meet Florida Department of Education certification standards. Please visit http://fldoe.org/teaching/certification/index.stml for more information.