2019-2020 Projected Openings
Assistant Principal (Upper School)– PCCA is seeking an Upper School AP for new high school building, opening August 2019. Master’s degree required plus five years teaching experience, some of which to include middle or high school. Start date is June 15, 2019. All applications must include a resume and cover letter detailing experience and desire to lead a classical school. Applications due by March 15 to Kelly Gunter, Director of School Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2019.
Student Services Coordinator (Lower School)- PCCA is seeking a Lower School Student Services Coordinator for our elementary grades. Our Student Services Coordinator mentors new teachers, provides support to students and administration, and assists with testing, intervention, and other tasks. Start date is June 15, 2019. Master’s degree preferred plus five years teaching experience. Guidance experience a plus. All applications must include a resume and cover letter detailing experience and desire to lead a classical school. Applications due by March 15 to Kelly Gunter, Director of School Operations, at email@example.com by March 15, 2019.
Athletic Director (Upper School)- PCCA is seeking an Athletic Director to facilitate middle and high school sports programs to include volleyball, basketball, track, soccer, swimming, and wrestling. We would also prefer a candidate who is certified in Health to teach a reduced teaching load of 9th grade HOPE courses in a blended online format. FHSAA experience and Athletic Director experience is preferred. Applications with a resume and cover letter should be e-mailed to Kelly Gunter, Director of School Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching and Staff Positions:
PCCA is expanding in the 2019-2020 school year to include a 40,000 sq ft new high school building. As such, we will be hiring upper school faculty and staff to fill our new building and expanding the lower school offerings in our current building.
- Fourth grade
- Fifth grade
- Sixth grade
- Gifted Resource
- MS English (7-8)
- MS Mathematics (7-8)
- MS History (7-8)
- MS Latin (7-8)
- MS Art
- MS Music
- MS P.E.
- HS Chemistry (10)
- HS Foreign Language (Spanish, French)
- HS Electives (Computer Science, Music, Art) (9-10)
Click for PCCA’s Employment Application.
- Teacher applicants: Please submit the following with your application: a copy of your teaching certificate and a copy of your most recent teaching evaluation.
- Substitute Teachers (non-certified)- We are working to build a pool of eligible substitutes. If interested becoming part of the pool, please e-mail a resume to email@example.com.
- Please drop off application materials at our Palm Bay campus or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teachers at Florida charter schools are required to meet Florida Department of Education certification standards. Please visit http://fldoe.org/teaching/certification/index.stml for more information.