Please drop off application materials at our Palm Bay campus or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teachers at Florida charter schools are required to meet Florida Department of Education certification standards. Please visit http://fldoe.org/teaching/certification/index.stml for more information.
2018-2019 School Year: Palm Bay Campus:
- Elementary teaching positions– Grade levels 3, 4, 5. Elementary Education K-6 certification and appropriate degree required. ESE/ESOL/Reading preferred.
- High School Subject area teaching positions- We utilize a liberal arts curriculum. Our high school instructors should be extremely well-versed in their subject areas and able to teach high-level topics in these areas. Please view our high school page for curricular examples before applying. High school faculty may teach subject-area electives as well.
- History- Social science 6-12 certification required, ESOL preferred.
- Mathematics- Mathematics 6-12 certification required, ESOL preferred.
- Science- Biology or Chemistry 6-12 certification required, ESOL preferred.
- Latin- Latin 6-12 certification required. Preferred Wheelock training, teaching Latin I, Latin II, and Latin III in grades 7-9.
West Melbourne Campus: Opening August 2018
- Elementary teaching positions– Grade levels K-6. Elementary Education K-6 certification and appropriate degree required. ESE/ESOL/Reading preferred.
- Staff positions:
- Cafe positions
- Custodial staff
- Before and After School Program Staff
Click for PCCA’s Employment Application.
- Substitute Teachers (non-certified)- We are working to build a pool of eligible substitutes. If interested becoming part of the pool, please e-mail a resume to email@example.com.