Please drop off application materials at our Palm Bay campus or e-mail to email@example.com.
Teachers at Florida charter schools are required to meet Florida Department of Education certification standards. Please visit http://fldoe.org/teaching/certification/index.stml for more information.
2018-2019 School Year
- Parent and Student Life Coordinator (Full-time/10 month)- Develop programs and activities designed to engage families
in improving student achievement and engagement. Plan these in collaboration with an action team of families, teachers, parent organizations, business-community partners, and the principal. Experience in marketing or public relations preferred. Hourly position with benefits and pay commensurate with experience. E-mail application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lunch room assistants- Part-time, 4 hrs/day; e-mail application to email@example.com.
2019-2020 Projected Openings
With the addition of more high school grades, PCCA will be hiring the following next school year:
- Content area instructors: English, History, Science (Chemistry/Biology), Math (Geometry/Algebra/Precalculus)
- Foreign Language instructors
- Middle/high school music and art instructors
Substitutes needed. E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click for PCCA’s Employment Application.
- Teacher applicants: Please submit the following with your application: a copy of your teaching certificate and a copy of your most recent teaching evaluation.
- Substitute Teachers (non-certified)- We are working to build a pool of eligible substitutes. If interested becoming part of the pool, please e-mail a resume to email@example.com.