Click for PCCA’s Employment Application.
2020-2021 Anticipated Teacher Openings:
- Physics (11th grade)/MS Physical Science teacher- Physics 6-12 certification required, Chemistry or Biology experience/preference a plus
- Middle grade mathematics teacher- Pre-algebra, Algebra 1- Middle grades math 5-9 or Mathematics 6-12 certification required
- MS/HS ESE teacher/Interventionist- ESE K-12 certification required
- 10th/11th grade English/Language Arts teacher- English 6-12 certification required, Advanced Placement experience preferred
- American Government/Economics and US History teacher- Goverment/Social Science 6-12/Economics certification required
- Latin teacher- Latin III and AP Latin- Latin K-12 certification required
- Intensive Reading/Composition teacher- Any certification with Reading Endorsement required
- Elementary Openings- Grades TBA- Elementary Education K-6 certification required, ESOL and Reading endorsements preferred
Teacher applicants- Please submit the following with your application:
- a copy of your teaching certificate
- copies of a minimum of two reference forms (at least one from most recent teaching position if applicable)
- and a copy of your most recent teaching evaluation
Staff (non-teaching) applicants-Please submit the following with your application:
- copies of a minimum of two reference forms (at least one from most recent employment position)
- Substitute Teachers (non-certified)- We are working to build a pool of eligible substitutes. If interested becoming part of the pool, please e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please drop off application materials at our Palm Bay or West Melbourne campuses or e-mail to email@example.com.
- Teachers at Florida charter schools are required to meet Florida Department of Education certification standards. Please visit http://fldoe.org/teaching/certification/index.stml for more information.